Friday, July 31, 2009

We're Still Here!

I just realized that it's been over 3 weeks since I've updated our blog. We have been super busy lately! First we had CSI (Christian Students Inspired) week with our youth group at church. It was a fun week with service projects in the mornings and then fun activities in the afternoons, but we were all exhausted by the end. Then we had family in town. Then Adam had to go to Boston for a week for work and Samuel and I headed to Chattanooga to stay with Grandma and Gramps. This past week was our first "normal" week in a long time it seems. We have finished another week of school and I will get some pictures and an update up as soon as I get time. Just wanted to let everyone know that we haven't dropped off the face of the earth :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails