Thursday, July 24, 2008

Another Day at the Aquarium

Samuel and I drove down to see Grandma and Gramps for a couple of weeks because Noah and Jack were staying with them for a few days before going on vacation. We all went to the Aquarium. Pretty soon we're going to be on a first name basis with everyone there! I think the kids all have everything there memorized.

Here's Grandma and Gramps and all the grandkids.





Touching the stingrays. The kids were not too happy with the stingrays this time. They stayed far away from the edge so they didn't really get a chance to touch them.





Standing in a shark cage.





Samuel looking at the crabs





I never could get a decent picture of the three of them together. This was the best I could do.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww look at my cute little nephews! I miss them all so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails