Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Charleston - Days 2 & 3

I'm breaking these up because of all the pictures. I don't think I can put them all in one post. On Saturday we all slept in after being up late for the fireworks, and then took Samuel to a matinee of Wall-E that afternoon. He loved the movie and the popcorn. The rest of us weren't that impressed. It was OK, but I personally liked Kung Fu Panda much better.

That night -- being the good sister that I am -- I cooked dinner for everybody. Wasn't that nice of me even though I was on vacation? I had offered to make lasagna, but Jon has no baking pans (hmm...maybe he needs some for Christmas?) so we had burritos instead.

Sunday we got up and went to church with Uncle Jon. That afternoon we pretty much just crashed at his house. I think we were all just tired from the weekend.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails