Sunday, September 7, 2008

Baking Cookies

The other night after dinner, Samuel wanted some cookies. We didn't have any in the house and I didn't have any ingredients to make any so I started looking through my Homemade Gourmet stash to see if I had anything we could fix. I found 2 mixes - one for Oatmeal Cookies and one for Peanut Butter cookies. Samuel said he wanted the Oatmeal cookies so we started making them. All I had to add was a stick of butter and one egg. Could it be any easier? In less than 30 minutes, Adam and I were eating cookies! Samuel of course took one look at them when they came out of the oven and decided he didn't want them anymore because they didn't have any chocolate chips. Oh well! Maybe one day he'll start eating!
















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails