Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Conversation about Heaven

Sometimes I'm amazed at the things Samuel comes up with. We were in the car today and had this conversation:

Samuel: Mommy, where's heaven?
Me: Up in the sky
Samuel: Can we go to heaven?
Me: Yes
Samuel: When?
Me: When God comes to get us. We have to wait for him to get it ready for us first.
Samuel: He's building us a house?
Me: Well, he's making a place for us to live.
Samuel: Is God in heaven?
Me: Yes
Samuel: Is Jesus in heaven?
Me: Yes
Samuel: Is his majesty in heaven?
Me: (a little confused because I'm not sure who he's talking about) Well, God is the king is that what you mean
Samuel: Does he have a crown
Me: Yes
Samuel: Can I have a crown?
Me: When you get to heaven, God will give you a crown
Samuel: Can we go right now?
Me: Well, remember we have to wait till God gets it ready for us.
Samuel: OK

2 comments:

Super Taylor Man said...

That is just TOO precious!! LOVE. IT!

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

Check your HG blog link...it didn't work for me.
And - the above is me...not my son.:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails